This week we had a bake sale at school, I always like to contribute it’s a good excuse to make something, well, decorate something. The fact is I am just too lazy to bake but I love the decorating and after all when children are your customers that’s the important bit. So this time I made quick cupcakes and these cute choc pops made from marshmallows and galaxy chocolate, great for kids parties, delicious.
To make these pops you’ll need
- Lolly sticks (I got mine from Travola)
- Small bags (optional and also available from Travola)
What you need to do
- Place marshmallows on sticks
- Melt chocolate using a bowl sat on a pan of simmering water
- Use a spatular to cover the marshmallows
- Dip in sprinkles
- Cool in the fridge
- If you wish, cover in small bags and tie with a ribbon.
My two love these but then who wouldn’t, they’re so quick and easy to make I love them too.
Other posts you might like