It’s been nearly 4 weeks since Harvey’s Lego themed birthday and I’m just getting round to making his thank you cards. They’re made from photographs I took of two Lego men holding a printed thank you sign. Here’s how I made them, I’ve included my image files for you to download and use.
How I did it
- On the computer I typed the words ‘Thank You’ and printed off onto card.
- I placed the card in the hands of two Lego men.
- In the garden I took a photo of the men. I was lying on the floor to do this to get a good angle.
- I resized the photographs in Photoshop to make them square.
- I placed 4 on a sheet and printed them off.
- I cut them and stuck them onto folded square cards.
You could also use this same image to make great party bags. Download the file and read Caroline’s The perfect party bag post that will show you exactly what to do.
Think of all the possibilities with this style of card, you could have Thomas, Barbie, Buzz Lightyear anyone you wish.
That’s it, I’m giving Lego a rest for a bit. Tracy x