This coconut sugar body scrub is DIVINE!. It smells amazing and it’s sooooooo good for your skin. I’ve made some as Christmas gifts for my friends, wrapped with festive red ribbons and bells they make beautiful gifts.
This is going to be the shortest blog post ever as this is just the easiest scrub ever to make.
What you will need
- Pure coconut oil (Available in most Dubai supermarkets)
- Caster sugar
- Glass Jar (Mine were from Ikea)
What to do
- Melt the coconut oli by standing the bottle in a bowl of hot water.
- To your glass jar add 2 parts sugar to your 1 part oil and mix together.
- Once the sugar has soaked up the oil top the jar up with a little more sugar and a little more oil.
That’s it. Use in the shower to experience lovely smooth and moisturised skin.
Enjoy, Tracy x